10 Reasons You Should Hire Craig Yolles & Prime West Properties To Sell Your Home
1. PRICING – A professional’s insight in determining a pricing strategy for your property can keep you from missing an opportunity by undervaluing or wasting time overpricing. Experience evaluating competing properties and market trends is a first ingredient for the best transaction experience.
2. FULL TIME BROKER- You have heard of agents and brokers but probably do not know the difference between the two. Both have a license to sell real property. A broker has taken the time to take more real estate classes and pass another state licensing exam. A broker can hire and train real estate agents. I am a BROKER and have trained agents to become successful.
3. EXPERIENCE- I have been selling homes since 1992 and have been very successful. Not only have I sold many properties for clients but have built 3 homes and remodeled over a dozen of my own properties to re-sell.
4. REFERRALS- When I help you in your transaction I hope it is a pleasant experience so you will continue to hire me for all your real estate needs. My goal is to do such a great job that you refer me to your friends and family.
5. TURBULENCE- Many transactions have a bump or two and can be compared to flying an airplane. If an experienced pilot encounters a bit of turbulence he is able to maneuver through it with out the passengers getting hurt Consider me your pilot throughout your transaction.
6. PREPARATION TO HOME- If your home is in need of some cosmetic repairs I have the skill to help you decide which repairs have proven to minimize time on the market and maximize both prospect interest and sales price.
7. MARKETING EXPERT- Many advertising techniques will be used to sell your home. I know what works and what does not work. Your home will be exposed to the public with in a few hours of signing the listing contract.
8. SECURITY- All showings will be supervised by licensed real estate agents. You can instruct unchaperoned buyers to call me for an appointment so they can be prescreened.
9. NEGOTIATING- With years of negotiating experience I will help you get the most money for your home.
10. ESCROW PROCESS- I have the experience to handle the overwhelming volume of steps from the many legal contracts to the process of appraisers, termite inspectors, physical inspectors and possible financing pitfalls.