Some Basic Tips to Make Your Home Buying Experience A Pleasant One
1. Work With An Experienced Licensed Realtor
2. Choose A Lender And A Loan
Get loan approval before shopping for a home. The lender will provide you with an estimate of your payments and closing costs.
3. Sign A Contract That Protects You
Make sure that the contract you put on a house allows you to arrange financing, inspect the home and negotiate any problems that you uncover.
4. Have Realtor Provide A Comparative Market Analysis
This will help you determine the best price to offer for the property you have selected.
5. Gather Information On The Area Such As Schools and Crime Information.
6. Get A Quality Home Inspection